Raid venomage. Top 12 Epics in Raid Shadow Legends - August 2022 - HellH...

All the blessings in Raid Shadow Legends ranked and graded fo

Tier D. Flesheater. Fortress Goon. Magmablood. Ruffstone. Lumberer. Big 'Un is a Legendary attacker in Raid Shadow Legends with Magic Affinity. The champion has the ability to decrease speed, turn ...Venomage Question…. I just pulled on of the new champs Venomage. While checking out their kit, I noticed their A1 will reduce enemy max HP by 75% if target is under a heal reduction rebuff. If Venomage was geared in a destroy set (40% reduce enemy HP) would those stack.Venomage's abilities scream Clan Boss, Poisons, Decrease Defence, Decrease Attack and damage reduction. Her only problem is that heal reduction is wasted on the clan boss. However, the payoff of the reduced damage is worth the slot. Heal reduction works well against teams that have a lot of healers in it, for example in some doom tower floors ...Raid Shadow Legends Poison Skill allows a Champion to apply Poison debuff on 1 or more enemy Champions, so they take DoT (Damage over Time) whenever they start their turn. The Poison damage is inflicted based on ENEMY MAX HP. However, if an enemy Champion has Shield Buff with Poison Debuff, the Poison damage will reduce …Jul 17, 2023 · Nazana Overview. Nazana is a Force affinity epic from the Demonspawn faction. She has a strong kit based on team protection with an Ally protection skill and self shield and two AOE attacks, 1. decreasing the attack of all enemies and 1. pure damage. She works really well in a stun set or a provoke set controlling enemies. Venomage is a great epic poisoner and to add to that when heal reduction is on the boss everyone takes less damage from AOE attacks, helping your allies to stay alive Kael: Kael is by far not the best damage dealer for clan boss in Raid Shadow Legends and is only on this list because he most likely was your first damage dealer for clan boss and ...Is it worth building up venomage for the conditional damage reduction based on healing reduction (15%) in a traditional UNM Clanboss. IMO she's good but not great for traditional CB. In addition to the damage mitigation she brings decrease attack, decrease defense, and some poison. Without a debuff extender she can't be your only decrease ...Venomage on the other hand is more geared towards wave clearing, but can provide the same 2 poisons every 3 turns, and has a chance of exploding existing poisons, and provides def down and damage reduction. So if your team is already full of poisoners then venomage is a better choice overall, and can take you farther.Aox the Rememberer is an Epic Support Force champion from Lizardmen in Raid Shadow Legends. Aox the Rememberer was introduced in Patch 3.00 on December 2020 along with 22 new champoins. Aox the Rememberer offers many debuffing capabilities such as Decrease Attack, Decrease Critical Rate and Decrease Turn Meter with his …PLAYTEST VENOMAGE & THE SHOVEL DUDE | Raid: Shadow LegendsVenomage is a recent addition to Raid and a really strong Epic that I think will be awesome in the ...I rarely fill the debuff meter but it does happen. I'm asking if there is any benefit in putting my venomage instead of kael in my unkillable clan boss team. Cheers. Venomage has the possibility of activating anax his Poison debuffs aswell as placing 5% Poison debuffs. Which I think Will be better then Kael.Valkyrie Overview. Valkyrie is a Spirit affinity Barbarian Legendary champion and one of the biggest game changers in the game! She is one of only 3 champions in the game with the ability to buff her team with a counter attack buff. This is extremely strong in Clan Boss and Fire Knight. On that same ability she also gives the whole team a ...Zavia Overview. Zavia is a Force affinity Legendary from the Dark Elves faction. She is a fantastic Legendary however relies on a strong set up to really shine. Zavia is best known for her Deadly Catalyst ability attacking all enemies and blowing up all poisons at once to do huge amounts of damage. This makes her extremely strong for running ...Compare champions - Venomage vs Fayne | raid.guide. Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. The first hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 3 turns. The second hit has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 3 turns.Feb 14, 2023 · VENOMAGE WILL WIN YOUR VOID SHARD SOLO! 3 BOSSES WITH 1 EPIC SHOWCASE! | Raid: Shadow LegendsMy Website is live: https://www.hellhades.com/Bluestacks Links: ... Jarang Overview. Jarang is a Magic affinity epic from the Lizardman tribe. He is not worth investment in any regard – as his kit does not stand out, nor does it bring any major utility. His only time of standing out inside of Raid: Shadow Legends thus far, is his ability to three man the secret room released on hard mode for doom tower month one.Sep 22, 2021 · Guide sur Venimage - Raid Shadow LegendsVenez découvrir ce champion épique très complet, polyvalent, et probablement un des meilleurs épiques Hommes Lézards... Venomage on the other hand is more geared towards wave clearing, but can provide the same 2 poisons every 3 turns, and has a chance of exploding existing poisons, and provides def down and damage reduction. So if your team is already full of poisoners then venomage is a better choice overall, and can take you farther.Not much to say about this one...just a casual solo of Nightmare 12-7 for one of the best epic champions in the game. If you have a Venomage laying around yo...There are a lot of characters to collect in Raid: Shadow Legends. And when we say a lot, you’d best believe we mean a lot. We’ve split the list up into factions so it’s easier to browse. Check where your new pull sits on this Raid: Shadow Legends tier list and you’ll have a good idea of whether they’re worth using. Of course, there ...May 9, 2023 · Valkyrie Overview. Valkyrie is a Spirit affinity Barbarian Legendary champion and one of the biggest game changers in the game! She is one of only 3 champions in the game with the ability to buff her team with a counter attack buff. This is extremely strong in Clan Boss and Fire Knight. On that same ability she also gives the whole team a ... 29 jan. 2023 ... RAID Shadow Legends has over 650 Champions that belong to 15 factions ... Bogwalker, Haruspex, Jizoh, Skathix, Skull Lord Var-Gall, Venomage, ...Venomage is an Epic Magic Support champion in the Lizard Men faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Full guide, recommended masteries and artifacts.Jul 1, 2021 · 814 Save 56K views 2 years ago #RAIDShadowlegends #RaidRPG #Plarium Raid Shadow Legends Venomage guide ⚔️Catch me on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/skratchak47 ⚔️Account Takeovers⚔️ 💎Show your... Select two or more champions to compare. Homepage. Compare champions. Black Knight Sethallia Minaya Raglin Sigmund the Highshield Helior Lugan the Steadfast Lord Champfort Staltus Dragonbane Septimus Baron Richtoff the Bold Cillian the Lucky Ursuga Warcaller Kantra the Cyclone Turvold Valkyrie Scyl of the Drakes Opardin Clanfather …If you dont have Ramantu yet, thats another good reason to build a Venomage. For his missions you need to complete 1 full rotation of Doom Tower hard secret rooms. Scarab King is generally considered the easiest secret room rotation and it contains the epic lizardman room.Posted in Raid Shadow Legends. Updated on March 20, 2023. Raid Shadow Legends Multiple Attack Skill is a Champion’s primary skill (aka 1st ability or default attack) that attacks an enemy multiple times! This is particularly useful against Fire Knight’s Dungeon (FK) where the boss has a high amount of shield count which can only be broken ...Jul 1, 2021 · 814 Save 56K views 2 years ago #RAIDShadowlegends #RaidRPG #Plarium Raid Shadow Legends Venomage guide ⚔️Catch me on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/skratchak47 ⚔️Account Takeovers⚔️ 💎Show your... Nov 9, 2022 · The other lizardmen are generally either bare-chested or wear armor that covers most of the torso. Overall, it could go either way because it's not obvious that any of these points were intended to give a female impression, but in context of the faction, Venomage is certainly the closest to having a design that is in line with that of other ... Jul 13, 2021 · Venomage Clan Boss GOD or Pretender? | Raid Shadow Legends | Test ServerTesting Venomage in a couple different Clan Boss Setups, both with and without Vizier... Anchorite Review. Anchorite is an Epic Support Spirit champion from the Sacred Order faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Anchorite was released on August 2022 in Patch 5.80 as part of the Lonatharil Champion Fusion Fragment Event! To obtain Anchorite, you need to collect fragments of him by completing certain tasks in the events and …Compare champions - Venomage vs Fayne | raid.guide. Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. The first hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 3 turns. The second hit has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 3 turns. The third hit heals this Champion by 4% of their MAX HP for every debuff on the target.Pharsalas Gravedirt is an Epic Defence champion from the Knights Revenant Faction. Pharsalas has an interesting skills set to tackle many encounters in Raid, with the highlights being Doom Tower & Hydra specific. Starting with Coffin Bulwark (A3), he places a 30% Shield & 15% Strengthen buff on all allies for 2 turns, on a 2 turn cooldown.White Dryad Nia Skills. Attacks all enemies. Has a 30% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns. Removes all debuffs from a target ally, then heals them by 40% of their MAX HP. If the target of this skill is not this Champion, decrease the cooldown of all of the target’s skills by 2 turns.Teshada Overview. Teshada is a Force affinity Epic champion from the Barbarian faction. She best serves you inside of faction wars. However, with Scyle of the Drakes, and Warmaiden available for free in the game, it is hard to justify using her – as the versatility of her kit is not as relevant, I would be hard pressed to say investing ...I rarely fill the debuff meter but it does happen. I'm asking if there is any benefit in putting my venomage instead of kael in my unkillable clan boss team. Cheers. Venomage has the possibility of activating anax his Poison debuffs aswell as placing 5% Poison debuffs. Which I think Will be better then Kael.RAID Shadow Legends | Venomage Build 2023 Venomage Masteries & GuideSUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/3mbCtjp#raidshadowlegends #Raid #raidrpg... Raid Shadow Legends. Stats, infos et vidéos pour Venimage ... Tutos vidéos. Skratch Plays. 46.4K subscribers. THIS EPIC ROCKS THE CLAN BOSS!! VENOMAGE CHAMPION ...Plarium plarium denis rybchak denis rybchak raid venomage concept main 22. RAID: Shadow Legends · Plarium plarium denis rybchak raid scabrius main. RAID: Shadow ...White Dryad Nia Skills. Attacks all enemies. Has a 30% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns. Removes all debuffs from a target ally, then heals them by 40% of their MAX HP. If the target of this skill is not this Champion, decrease the cooldown of all of the target’s skills by 2 turns.Artak; Deliana; Sun Wukong; Ronda; Venomage; Adriel; Shaman; High Khatun; Jizoh; Seneschal; Yaga the Insatiable; Dark Athel; Dark Elhain; Marked (2) ...BNP Paribas and Société Générale are among the targets in connection with so-called “cum-cum” trades French authorities raided five major banks on March 28 as part of a long-term investigation into alleged money laundering and tax evasion. ...56K views 2 years ago LOS ANGELES. Venomage Clan Boss GOD or Pretender? | Raid Shadow Legends | Test Server Testing Venomage in a couple …Raid Shadow Legends Clan Boss is a boss that is only accessible if you are a part of a Clan. The clan could be created by you or by another player. There are 6 difficulties of Clan Boss, which are Easy, Normal, Hard, Brutal, Nightmare, and Ultra-Nightmare. To battle the Clan Boss, it requires 1 Clan Boss Key and this key is …Seeker is a Magic affinity epic from the Undead Hordes faction. Seeker is one of the strongest turn meter boosters in the game because his ability also grants him an extra turn and gives your team increase attack, it plays as though his turn meter boost actually on a 2 turn cooldown! He is top tier in certain Clan Boss teams such as a Batman ...Venomage Basic info: Faction: Lizardmen Rarity: Epic Affinity: Magic Type: Support Tier: ★★★★ Rating: 3.56 / 5 Stats: HP: 17175 Attack: 1002 Defense: 1156 Speed: 96 C. …Venus in regen immortal. When she gets provoked it doesn’t count as a turn. The poisons kill the scarab king. Ithos is just for the Waves. It should be very low level scarab but in general Venus will drop def and weaken, Ithos will multi-proc a1 which is a really hard nuke (one of the best a1 in entire game (it also has a “built in ...Raid Shadow Legends. Optimiser. Games. Archmage Hellmut is an Epic Magic Support champion in the Banner Lords faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Full guide, recommended masteries and artifacts.Sep 29, 2023 · There are a lot of characters to collect in Raid: Shadow Legends. And when we say a lot, you’d best believe we mean a lot. We’ve split the list up into factions so it’s easier to browse. Check where your new pull sits on this Raid: Shadow Legends tier list and you’ll have a good idea of whether they’re worth using. Of course, there ... Articles. Raid Shadow Legends. Get the latest news, guides, and tools to help you progress in Raid Shadow Legends. Our team brings you the best guides to help your account. Thylessia is an Epic Force Attack champion in the Knight Revenant faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Full guide, recommended masteries and artifacts. Skip to contenthttps://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/t.aspxSupport the Patreon to see Exploring videos early and vote on new ones!: http://bit.ly/1U9QkPhJoin t...Venomage - A Lizardmen faction Epic Champion in Raid Shadow Legends is one of the many Epic champions that live up to players expectations.A venomous snake t...Nov 9, 2022 · The other lizardmen are generally either bare-chested or wear armor that covers most of the torso. Overall, it could go either way because it's not obvious that any of these points were intended to give a female impression, but in context of the faction, Venomage is certainly the closest to having a design that is in line with that of other ... Kalvalax is a Legendary Spirit Attack champion in the Knight Revenant faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Full guide, recommended masteries and artifacts. Kalvalax joins the Knight Revenant faction as a Legendary Spirit champion that was created by the winner of the Community Champion Concept Contest hosted in 2021. ...Jun 11, 2023 · Vogoth is an Epic HP Spirit affinity champion from Undead Hordes faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Vogoth was released in Patch 3.20 on January 2021. He is a versatile tanker who has the ability to crowd control enemies and support allies with his healing capabilities. Vogoth’s Wave of Revulsion (A2 Skill) allows him to provoke enemies to ... Lars H. Good points 👍. Actually my first thought was to use Venomage as an allrounder (if that is possible ) So the gear that way has to be a great mix of everything. But perhaps the gear should be for some areas, and then find a way to pair her/him/it with some chams, who covers the points were the weakness is. 0.Aug 20, 2023 · Ovelis does only his A1, since Venomage does Poison, Att and Def down plus 15% damage mitigation already. Whenever Ovelis gets the stun there is the risk the debuffs break down, since you can have his prolonging either not proc due to chance or weak hits or just being resisted, So adding in rounds where he cant do his job because he is stunned ... Tormentor is a Rare Magic Attack champion in the Demon Spawn faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Full guide, recommended masteries and artifacts. Champions normally form specific roles within an arena team. Our ratings define the roles that the champion fits ...Venomage; Runekeeper Dazdurk; Jareg; Liburga; With a very unusual collection of champions, Cold Brew has the most anticipated of teams as no one – including Cold Brew himself! – knows what kind of team he’s going to build. White Dryad Nia is both incredibly powerful and painfully difficult with tuning her potentially very complicated.I rarely fill the debuff meter but it does happen. I'm asking if there is any benefit in putting my venomage instead of kael in my unkillable clan boss team. Cheers. Venomage has the possibility of activating anax his Poison debuffs aswell as placing 5% Poison debuffs. Which I think Will be better then Kael.Is it worth building up venomage for the conditional damage reduction based on healing reduction (15%) in a traditional UNM Clanboss. IMO she's good but not great for traditional CB. In addition to the damage mitigation she brings decrease attack, decrease defense, and some poison. Without a debuff extender she can't be your only decrease ...Vogoth is an Epic HP Spirit affinity champion from Undead Hordes faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Vogoth was released in Patch 3.20 on January 2021. He is a versatile tanker who has the ability to crowd control enemies and support allies with his healing capabilities. Vogoth’s Wave of Revulsion (A2 Skill) allows him to provoke enemies to ...Articles. Raid Shadow Legends. Get the latest news, guides, and tools to help you progress in Raid Shadow Legends. Our team brings you the best guides to help your account.Tormentor is a Rare Magic Attack champion in the Demon Spawn faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Full guide, recommended masteries and artifacts. Champions normally form specific roles within an arena team. Our ratings define the roles that the champion fits ...6.32K subscribers 2.5K views 8 months ago #raidshadowlegends #raidrpg One of my viewers wanted a more in depth look at Venomage, including the stats on my solo build. This …BNP Paribas and Société Générale are among the targets in connection with so-called “cum-cum” trades French authorities raided five major banks on March 28 as part of a long-term investigation into alleged money laundering and tax evasion. ...Yaga The Insatiable Overview. Yaga the Insatiable is a Force affinity epic from the Skinwalker faction. Yaga is a free champion through the Raid Shadow Legends login rewards available after logging into Raid for 60 days. He has a number of poison abilities generally strong for Dragon or Clan Boss however is overshadowed by stronger …Sep 28, 2023 · Build a kingdom. Collect resources. Do more. With Multi-Instance, playing RAID: Shadow Legends is even more thrilling. Open multiple instances and play the same game from different accounts. Script. Automate repetitive tasks in RAID: Shadow Legends with BlueStacks Script. Write a set of commands to execute a series of actions that you want to ... Mithrala teams can do 700M-ish on hard for example and it is also around 1.4B HC points. A subreddit for the hero collector RPG mobile game, RAID: Shadow Legends! and the show RAID: Call of the Arbiter. This unofficial subreddit …Compare champions - Venomage vs Fayne | raid.guide. Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. The first hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 3 turns. The second hit has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 3 turns. The third hit heals this Champion by 4% of their MAX HP for every debuff on the target.Venomage - A Lizardmen faction Epic Champion in Raid Shadow Legends is one of the many Epic champions that live up to players expectations.A venomous snake t...Jul 29, 2022 · In this video we take a more in depth look at what exactly Venomage can solo...and it's quite a long list. I imagine if you have better gear than me you migh... May 26, 2022 · Search the title “RAID: Shadow Legends” on BlueStacks to navigate to the app page or click on this link to get there. Click on the “Play RAID: Shadow Legends on PC” icon. Download and Install BlueStacks on your PC. Complete Google Sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later. Look for RAID: Shadow Legends using the search bar on the ... Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Decreases the targets MAX HP by 75% of the damage inflicted if they are under [Heal Reduction] debuff. Each hit has a 35% chance of activating up to two Poison debuffs on the target. Damage based on: [ATK] Upgrades: Level 2: Damage +5%. Level 3: Damage +5%. Raid Shadow Legends. Optimiser. Games. Membership. Today, in preparation for the fusion event in Raid Shadow Legends Plarium has launched a new update that includes 4 new champions in addition to the fusion champion...RAID Shadow Legends | Venomage Build 2023 Venomage Masteries & GuideSUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/3mbCtjp#raidshadowlegends #Raid #raidrpgantiantifatime • 2 yr. ago. Some results running Venomage in the "Ultimate Budget Unkillable" comp (runs UNM and NM boss with no gear swap needed) with him as the slowboi. Level 50 with no masteries , A2 booked, A1 not fully booked. Gear is free Ninja event retaliation set. All of his poison explosions count towards frozen banshees damage …https://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/t.aspxSupport the Patreon to see Exploring videos early and vote on new ones!: http://bit.ly/1U9QkPhJoin t...Vagabond Overview. A demonic figure appears through smoke and darkness, inflicting her Dreamer’s Curse on enemies. Vagabond is a Rare Support champion from the Shadowkin Faction. Looking past the intimidating aesthetics, Vagabond has an effective skills set to manipulate Turn Meter for your team. Starting with her A3, …Frozen Banshee Overview. Frozen banshee realised that when Game of Thrones was ending she needed another gig and talked her sister Gravechill into joining her at Raid Shadow Legends. Frozen Banshee is a Magic affinity Undead Hordes rare champion and one of the strongest rare champions in the game. She specialises in …May 8, 2023 · Geomancer joins the Dwarves faction in patch 4.2. Geomancer is a Force Affinity champion coming to the Dwarf faction. Geomancer is an Epic attack type champion that will bring HP Burn, Weaken, and Decreased accuracy to your team. Geomancer can steal turn meter from key bosses such as Spider and Fire Knight, a huge ability! Ragash joins the Skinwalkers Faction as a Legendary Defence champion. The versatility Ragash provides for players is amazing, whether that be a PVP Nuker, Support, or simply placing Debuffs he brings it all! Opening with Felid Fleetness [A3], he places a 25% Strengthen and a 30% Increase Speed on all allies, followed by placing a Perfect Veil ...Dervish Overview. Don’t let her innocent looks deceive you ! Proven to be a true sharpshooter with her Bow & Arrow, Dervish is an uncommon attack champion residing from the Barbarian Faction. If looking for Decrease Defence for the Clan Boss in the early game, Flurry attacks twice at random bringing a 35% chance to place the 30% variation.The cost of these remote raid passes, which make the game playable from afar, will nearly double in price. Pokémon GO is raising the price of remote raid passes, the mobile game announced today. Players used to be able to buy one pass for 1...Raid Shadow Legends Decrease Attack Champions listed by type of skill and by rarity of champion ranked Legendary, Epic and Rare. Raid Shadow Legends Clan Boss is a boss that is only accessible if you are a part of a Clan. The clan could be created by you or by another player. There are 6 difficulties of Clan Boss, which are Easy, Normal, Hard, Brutal, Nightmare, and Ultra-Nightmare. To battle the Clan Boss, it requires 1 Clan Boss Key and this key is replenished every 6 ...The second hit has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 3 turns. The third hit heals this Champion by 4% of their MAX HP for every debuff on the target. Cooldown: 5. …Raid Shadow Legends Clan Boss is a boss that is only accessible if you are a part of a Clan. The clan could be created by you or by another player. There are 6 difficulties of Clan Boss, which are Easy, Normal, Hard, Brutal, Nightmare, and Ultra-Nightmare. To battle the Clan Boss, it requires 1 Clan Boss Key and this key is …Speaking in terms of clan boss the two best poisoners in games in terms of putting up poisons fast and a lot of them depending on your team is Brawler and Frozen Banshee. B is best by default but if your team has. Ally attack or counter attack FB becomes better but quite a bit. No other champion in the game can put up as much poison and as ...Raid Shadow Legends Decrease Attack Champions listed by type of skill and by rarity of champion ranked Legendary, Epic and Rare. Venomage; Runekeeper Dazdurk; Jareg; Liburga; With a very unusual collection of champions, Cold Brew has the most anticipated of teams as no one – including Cold Brew himself! – knows what kind of team he’s going to build. White Dryad Nia is both incredibly powerful and painfully difficult with tuning her potentially very complicated.Venomage's abilities scream Clan Boss, Poisons, Decrease Defence, Decrease Attack and damage reduction. Her only problem is that heal reduction is wasted on the clan boss. However, the payoff of the reduced damage is worth the slot. Heal reduction works well against teams that have a lot of healers in it, for example in some doom tower floors ...Vogoth is an Epic HP Spirit affinity champion from Undead Hordes faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Vogoth was released in Patch 3.20 on January 2021. He is a versatile tanker who has the ability to crowd control enemies and support allies with his healing capabilities. Vogoth’s Wave of Revulsion (A2 Skill) allows him to provoke …. Not much to say about this one...just a casual solo of Tormentor is a Rare Magic Attack champion in the Demo May 5, 2023 · Gnishak Verminlord Overview. With his famous crown, and glorious attire, Gnishak Verminlord arrives to claim fiefdom over Teleria. He joins as the the 2022 Christmas Fusion Champion. Bombs and Poisons are central to Gnishak’s abilities and he has a pretty complete and powerful setup to maximise his bombs potential. Zavia Overview. Zavia is a Force affinity Legendary from the Dark Elves faction. She is a fantastic Legendary however relies on a strong set up to really shine. Zavia is best known for her Deadly Catalyst ability attacking all enemies and blowing up all poisons at once to do huge amounts of damage. This makes her extremely strong for running ... Posted in Raid Shadow Legends. Updated on Mar Is it worth building up venomage for the conditional damage reduction based on healing reduction (15%) in a traditional UNM Clanboss. IMO she's good but not great for traditional CB. In addition to the damage mitigation she brings decrease attack, decrease defense, and some poison. Without a debuff extender she can't be your only decrease ... Since you have DEF up, you can aim for ~2.6K DEF on your team....

Continue Reading